We can't wait to see everyone when we re-open on Monday 15th June. We've been busy making sure we are Covid-secure so your shopping experience can be as safe and enjoyable as possible.
We will be open Mon-Sat from 10.00am until 4.00pm. If you'd like to visit privately outside of these hours please call 01962 865060 to arrange an appointment.
Additionally we obviously have to put some precautions in place to ensure everyone stays safe:
- we are undertaking a thorough clean of the entire shop and all the items on display
- we will provide all members of our team with masks, and will ensure we all wash our hands on arrival and regularly throughout the day
- we have positioned protective screens around the shop to allow you to browse in comfort and security
- when you arrive, we will ask you to remove any gloves and use hand sanitizer before handling any items on display
- we are implementing a one-way system for browsing
- we won't be encouraging anyone to try on clothes but we won't say no if you ask - any items that are tried on will be steamed and quarantined before they are returned to the shop floor
- if you all arrive at once, we may need to limit the number of people we can allow in at any one time to ensure social distancing is maintained
- we would really appreciate it if you can stick to contactless/card payments and avoid trying to pay with cash
Do remember you can continue to shop online here, with free deliveries in Winchester and the local area, or using click and collect when we re-open the shop. And don't forget to use StaySafe20 to receive 20% off all online purchases.
With best wishes
Karen and the team